Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Clueless

I first saw Clueless when I was in high school and didn't really look that deep into the film, I merely viewed it for pleasure and found myself engrossed with the characters. I have seen the film too many times to count, most of which were the television version where alot of scenes were deleted for television viewing.

After viewing the film in class and taking a more critical stance, this film was not only a great film as a blockbuster hit but also critically acclaimed. It was easy to like the main character Cher as although she was popular and superficial, she was friendly. There were several scenes in the film that showed that although she was rich and popular, she still had her flaws. For example, the scene where she is smoking pot at a party showed that she too had flaws. Also she made a transformation in the film which took her from a naive teenager to a young lady. Whern her character made a decision that she needed more substance in her life was the point of the film that I really liked. Overall I really enjoyed this film.




http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clueless_(film)





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0112697/

No comments: